Request Service or Report a Complaint

Please fill out and submit this form to request or report the following: repair of street or potholes, reporting of hazardous sidewalk condition, street or gutter drainage problems, street sign issues, tree trimming requests, traffic signal outage, streetlight outage, etc.

Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are not required if you would like to remain anonymous, but are helpful should we need more information.

Request for Service / Complaint Form
Manhole Work

Outdoor Lighting Outage or Repair

You can also report lighting poles that are out, dim, flickering, or turning on and off directly to Xcel Energy. Report an outdoor lighting outage or repair here. (Opens in new window)