Ski Hi Complex
Request For Proposal (RFP) For Architectural/Design Services
Ski Hi Park Multi-Purpose Building
The Committee is requesting proposals from qualified firms or individuals (Architect or Design) to provide schematic design and design documents for bidding for
The City of Monte Vista runs the Ski Hi Complex. Amenities available for rent include:
- 2 softball fields complete with a tower that includes restrooms, a score box for each field, concession area and lights
- 13,300 square foot multi-purpose room
- Announcer booth
- Arena with lights
- Junior size basketball court
- Multi-use open spaces
Choose one of these tabulation forms to help calculate the rental cost of your event.
- Rental Tabulation (PDF) - This form is for residents, companies, or organizations who does not have a 501 (C) status.
- Non-Profit Tabulation (PDF) - This form is for groups who have proof of their 501 (C) status. Please note you will need to turn this in with your application.
Alcohol at an Event
If you plan on having alcohol at an event, you must fill out and turn in the Event Questionnaire Long Form (PDF). If you do not plan on having alcohol, please fill out and turn in the Event Questionnaire (PDF).
Applications & Agreements
The McMullen Building Application (PDF) will be submitted on your behalf if you are also renting any other areas of Ski Hi. If you are only renting the McMullen Building, please submit this application to:
Suzanne Benton, Administrator
Rio Grande County
925 6th Street
Del Norte, CO 81132