- 6:00 p.m.
- First and Third Thursday of every month
- City Hall 95 W First Avenue
Monte Vista, CO 81144
- Scheduled before City Council Meetings as needed.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes can be found in the council packets. Council packets are available one day before the meeting.
View Council Packets Here
- Dale Becker, Mayor Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Victor Sigala, Mayor Pro Tem Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Gary Johnson, Councilor Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Kathleen Ellithorpe, Councilor Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Term Expires: December 31, 2019 , Councilor
The Mayor and City Council of the city of Monte Vista reviews and directs legislation, contracts, actions, policies, budgets, long-range plans and projects related to the business of the operation of the City. Council actions are by ordinance, resolutions, or motion passed at public meetings.
About the Mayor & City Council
The City of Monte Vista is a home rule municipality and legislates itself through a combination of the
The Mayor serves as Chair of City Council meetings; and the Council takes action on most administrative, contractual, and legal/legislative issues impacting the community
Neither the Mayor nor the Council
Provide and maintain infrastructure, facilities, and services that ensure the health, safety, and welfare for all residents and visitors.